What People are Saying
“This was the best class I have ever had!”
Nursing Student, Maryland
“When I had to respond to an emergency, I actually remembered what you said. I heard your voice coaching me through all the steps.”
Parent, MarylandRead more..
Open-Enrollment Classes: Check out our Calendar Page for a Calendar-view of our Schedule. Our class policies are listed at the bottom of the page. Registration for each session closes at 5pm on the preceding business day. If payment and registration is not received, you will be unable to attend.
AHA Heartsaver CPR/AED-Adult/Child & Infant ($74.99) Optional First Aid ($99.99) This course satisfies the new Virginia Teacher Training Requirement. ***A Written Exam is not required by the AHA, however, some employers DO require a written exam. Student must notify us prior to class that a written exam is needed. If you must come back to take the written exam, we charge $25.00!***
Saturday 04/01 in Ashburn, VA: start time 2:00pm
Use this link for Registration & Payment: http://tinyurl.com/Apr01AED
Sunday 04/09 in Ashburn, VA: start time 10:00am
Use this link for Registration & Payment: http://tinyurl.com/Apr09AED
Saturday 04/29 in Ashburn, VA: start time 2:00pm
Use this link for Registration & Payment: http://tinyurl.com/Apr29AED
Saturday 05/06 in Ashburn, VA: start time 2:00pm
Use this link for Registration & Payment: http://tinyurl.com/May06AED
Sunday 05/21 in Ashburn, VA: start time 10:00am
Use this link for Registration & Payment: http://tinyurl.com/May21AED
Saturday 05/27 in Ashburn, VA: start time 2:00pm
Use this link for Registration & Payment: http://tinyurl.com/May27AED
It is SES’ Promise to Never Cancel a Class. Even if there is only 1 student registered, we will hold the class.
To do this, we have some ground rules to ensure a pleasant and productive learning experience.
1) Be on Time. Lateness is not tolerated. If you will be more than 10 minutes late, you must re-schedule. Late arrivals are disruptive to students already in class. A fee of $20.00 will be charged for all no-shows.
2) Do not attend under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs (prescription, OTC, or recreational). If it is suspected that you are under the influence, to any degree, you will be removed from the premises and authorities will be notified. SES has a zero-tolerance policy.
3) Come prepared to do CPR. Dress comfortably-you will be on a carpeted floor performing CPR skills. Extra short or tight clothing may be too restrictive. CPR is physically demanding. If you cannot perform to standard, you will not be awarded a certification card.
4) Be prepared to read. If you need glasses to read, please bring them.
5) If English is not your native language, please contact us prior to class. This course is taught in English, and English proficiency is expected. We will make every effort to supply written materials in a language you can read proficiently. Common requests include Spanish and French. Any requests made with less than 5 business days’ notice may not be honored.
6) Registration & Payment is required prior to the class date. You may register for your class by selecting it from the lists below. The link will allow online payment with any major credit or debit card. If you have not pre-paid, you are not considered registered and are not on our roster. Registration closes at 5pm on the preceding business day.
7) We do not offer refunds. If you fail to successfully complete the course, you must register and pay for another class. If you cannot keep your appointment, you may join another class (subject to a $20.00 re-scheduling fee). If you no longer need your class, you may give your seat to someone else. Please e-mail us for any and all scheduling issues. This policy also applies to class deposits for group training.
8) Only the person registered for the class may attend. Please do not bring guests or children to class with you. If you bring guests or children with you, you will be refused entry and will have to sign up for another class. We will not offer a refund if you bring others with you.
9) Replacement Card Fee: If you need to replace a lost certification card, you will incur a fee of $25.00 per card, per occurrence. When contacting us, please have your name, address, approximate training date ready. We are not responsible for typos, misdirected mail etc…
10) SES Reserves the Right to Refuse Service. Disruptive behavior, late arrivals, inappropriate actions are not tolerated.
11) Smoking is prohibited. Do not smoke at the class location.
This statement should tell the consumer how their personal information is kept secure during the transmission of payment.
"Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer(SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet." (etc.)
We may use your Personal Information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Site. When you register with ses911, you agree to receive email communications from Safety Educations Specialists about related news, information, products and services. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site changes or for customer service purposes).
We use both your Personal Information and certain Traffic Data to improve the quality and design of the Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user preferences and trends.